- The Hollyland Solidcom C1-4S with 4 Headsets
The Hollyland Solidcom C1 is a full-duplex wireless DECT intercom system engineered to provide clear audio and all-day wearing comfort in a true-wireless design with no bodypack or hub required. This configuration includes 4 or 6 single-sided headset. The system uses DECT 6.0 encryption and dual antenna technology to ensure secure and reliable transmission at a range of up to 1000’—making it well suited for a variety of applications including film production, concerts, and public events.
True-Wireless Self-Contained Headset for 2-Way Communication
With no beltpack or base station, the C1 offers a highly portable and hands-free coordinating experience for media production teams and others looking for real-time, non-blocking voice communication in socially distanced working scenarios at distances up to 1000′.
Wide Frequency Response for Precise Coordination
The Solidcom C1 offers a 150 Hz to 7 kHz frequency response and premium acoustic echo cancellation (AEC) to ensure clear intelligible audio for effective teamwork. The directional mic captures the speaker’s voice precisely while minimizing unwanted background sound, making conversations easier even in noisy environments.
Ready to Use Right Out of the Box
The headsets pair up automatically, and tactile volume buttons allow for fast adjustments—making the system easy to operate. The microphone boom on each headset rotates 360°, allowing for left or right orientation. Rotating the boom arm up or down conveniently mutes the mic when not in use. An LED indicates the system is working and warns you when the battery is low.
Enhanced Stability and Security with DECT 6.0
Built on the powerful DECT 6.0 platform and featuring a dual-antenna diversity scheme, the Solidcom C1 can prevent people outside the system from hearing your conversation with encryption technology and provides stable and reliable transmission with doubled user capacity on the communication channel.
Rechargeable Batteries + Charging Station
Each headset runs on a single rechargeable battery. The amount of battery time in the master headset depends on the number of following headsets in use; with 5 remote headsets connected, the battery will last for approximately 5 hours; with 3 following headsets in use, the battery life is 6 hours. Each remote headset with last for up to 10 hours on a single battery charge. Each battery fully recharges in 2.5 hours and a battery charging station, USB cable, and AC adapter are included.
The Solidcom C1 system allows you to link up to 5 remote headsets to the master headset without using a hub. The C1 HUB base (available separately) allows up to 8 headsets to be used at once. Up to 3 hubs can be cascaded with a standard RJ45 cable, allowing for up to 24 headsets to be used at the same time. The HUB also offers additional features including A/B grouping and an announce key that mutes all the headsets for emergency messages from the HUB base.
- Number of Included Headsets 4 x Single-Sided Headset
- Wireless Technology Digital DECT (1.9 GHz)
- DECT Standard 6.0
- Operating Range 1000′ / 304.8 m
- Users per System 4
- Wireless Modulation Analog: GFSK
- Duplex Mode Echo Cancellation
- Approximate RF Sensitivity -90 dBm
- Encryption Proprietary
- Earpiece Design On-Ear (Supra-Aural) / Over-Ear (Circumaural)
- Earpiece Connection / Wearing Style Headband
- Number of Earpieces Single Earpiece (Left or Right Side)
- Sound Field Mono
- Controls/Microphone Location Controls: Adjustable Boom, Earpiece (Side Unspecified)
- Frequency Response 150 Hz to 7 kHz
- Maximum Sound Pressure Level (SPL) 115 dB
- Total Harmonic Distortion (THD) 1%
- SNR Headphones: > 55 dB
- Mic Boom Location Interchangeable (Left or Right Side)
- Pickup Pattern Cardioid (Unidirectional)
- Maximum SPL 115 dB
- Distortion <1%
- Audio Connector to Source : None
- Battery Type Headset: 1 x 26650
- Battery Chemistry Headset: Lithium-Ion
- Capacity (mAh) 700 mAh
- Runtime Headset: 10 Hours
- Recharge Time 2.5 Hours